Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

First Set

Hey everyone,

I finally finished my first small set for this blog. It is comprised of six images featuring my blog's "mascot"; the busty dark elf Zayla. This is just a small taste of what is to come, but if you like it please spread the word about this blog and my work. I plan to have another small set ready sometime next week if everything works out.

Constructive comments on this set welcome, troll comments and spam will be deleted.






3 comments:

  1. So the set is only 5 pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm, i'm apparently incompetent at reading. #6 doesn't work though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I just checked it and it seems to work fine for me. Sometimes imagevenue's mirrors go down for a while; if that happens give it a few hours and it should be back up. If an image is down for a few days or more then it probably got wiped. If that happens to the first two sets, I may have to repost the them in an archive.

    ReplyDelete