Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fouth set update and two new polls up!

Hey all. I have begun work on my fourth set, and it is coming along nicely. It is more complicated than my previous sets (three figures and an indoor scene), and will almost certainly not be ready before my vacation starts next Sunday (I didn't think it would). This is due to my drive for quality, and also due to my desire to start having stories to go with my image sets starting with this one if all goes well.

75% of those who voted in the last poll voted for stories to go with the image sets, so this is my current plan. (Though I wanted to do this anyway.) This is not to say that all sets will have stories, and this may change later on. I actually come from a writing-intensive major, so writing a story for these sets should be no problem. The stories will also give each image context, and hopefully add a lot to the set.

To help me figure out how to implement these stories into my image sets I have added two new polls to on the right. One for how to put the story into my image sets and one to decide how serious a story/how much story I should write for these. I plan to have these two new polls up for about a month, so vote on these and help me decide how these stories will be implemented. If enough people vote before I get back, I can use the partial results of these polls for the fourth set's story.

EDIT: I also re-uploaded the third set preview pics down there after fixing an issue that apparently happened when I first rendered the set. This just means that the images all look a lot better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment