Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Third set up on Patreon

Hey again. My third set is done and is currently up on Patreon. (http://www.patreon.com/redleatherart.) I am very happy with how it turned out, and I like it very much. It features my mascot Zayla the Dark Elf and her new friend Lucia the curious Catgirl. Here are two preview images from the 17 image set.




It will be posted here in about a month, but it is on Patreon in the meantime along with some unused renders from this new set and the last one. There is also a small wallpaper mini set on Patreon as well as a VERY early preview of the girl I plan to use for my fourth set. Make sure to see which tiers get which rewards, as most of these things are only for the higher tiers. (Current sets and previews are for everyone; bonus stuff is higher tiers.) Any and all support is appreciated and will go a long way in terms of supporting my work and helping it get better.

This will be all for this month as far as full sets go, I may do another wallpaper mini set or something; but I will not get to the fourth set in earnest until next month. This is mainly due to work and also to me going on vacation on the 28th for a week, and I will be unable to work or access the internet during that time. (Going on a cruise.) I should be back on October 5, and will be able to start work on the fourth set sometime after that, depending on other factors.

EDIT: Knowing me, I may just end up doing it early anyway, we will see how much time I have. However, do not expect the fourth set until next month; I've already done three sets this month which is over my goal as it is.

If you like my work please spread the word. As always constructive comments are welcome; spam and troll comments will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment