Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Third set early release!

Hello again. So as I mentioned in my last few posts I will be on vacation starting tomorrow for one week. This means that there will be no posts or updates during that time and that there will likely be little work done on the fourth set the week that I return as I have to catch up on work and other things.

Given all this, and noting that I first posted the previews for the third set almost two weeks ago, I am going to go ahead and release the third set early due to my impending absence. I want to give you all something new while I am gone and I did not want to leave such a large gap between content since my next set probably won't be done until about two or three weeks from now. Normally sets will be Patreon exclusive for a month, this is just a special case since I am going on vacation.

If you like my work and want to support it and help it improve, there is a link to my Patreon page on the right. The higher tiers on Patreon will also get to help me decide what to put in my future sets, so until some people sign up for those tiers I will just continue to try different things and do what I like.

As always please spread the word about my blog if you like my work, and constructive comments are welcome.

Oh and please vote on the two polls under the Patreon link, they will help me decide how to implement stories into my image sets.







https://mega.co.nz/#!fgEVzABa!rE7aZoFK68JYG8OH6sws4ab5KPPUJOZYTr1FrcWhH_0

Password: redleatherart

2 comments:

  1. Good work! You need to get on some other artists sites with links, I have never seen your link before. I know it can be hard to press on without positive comments. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have tried to exchange links with many other 3d artists but the vast majority of them either have no contact email posted or just never responded to my messages. If you know anyone that might be interested in exchanging links, please let them know about my blog and send them to my contact page.

      Delete