Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

I'm back.

So I have returned from my vacation, which was mostly nice. It seems that the story quality poll has settled into medium-low seriousness level so far; which is a bit above most adult comics/image sets which are minimal-low. (That I have seen anyway.) I can do this easily, but it may take time to make this happen at a quality level that I am happy with.

The other poll however is a tie so far, which doesn't help. People seem to want images split horizontally and comic style words in boxes in the image, which are rather different. This is just an early survey but I could use some more decisiveness in this regard, in the other poll as well actually. The more people vote, the clearer what people want usually is unless it gets split both ways like it is now. If it does remain a tie, I will have to break it and I think I would prefer the horizontal break in the image at the bottom, both because it is easier to do for me and because it doesn't interfere with the image itself.

Again, these are just early surveys and are in no way permanent but I would like a more definite vote if possible. I will update this again whenever I know that I can resume work on the fourth set, since I have a fair bit of catching up to do.

EDIT: Apparently there isn't as much for me to do as I was first led to believe; I should be able to resume work on the fourth set in the next few days. Also while I was on vacation I planned ahead through the next few sets, so the next few sets should go a bit smoother if nothing gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment