Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fourth set status update and one new poll up now

I have resumed work on the fourth set and all is going well so far. If nothing horrible happens, it should be done in the next few days, but next week for sure I would think. The set ended up being much larger and more complex than I thought it would, I am at ten(ish) unique images so far with at least a third or more left to do. My general plan was to do two small sets (ten-ish images) a month or one large set (twenty-ish images), this is shaping up to be what I considered large. However I have no intention of letting this be it for the month, as I am very excited by the next few sets that I have planned. There will be one special poll posted whenever I finish this fourth set as well as at least one other. The special poll will be a chance for all of you that vote in my polls to help me decide a crucial part of the next set. So check back over the next few days/week to see when that goes up.

I also took down the down the two polls about implementing stories, as they seem to have run their course. I want to thank the handful of people that voted after my previous post, as they decided both poll outcomes. The seriousness poll settled definitively in the middle area, wanting a balance of story and sex. I have no problem doing this, but as I mentioned before it will take a few sets to get up to the quality level that I would prefer. On the other hand, the implementation poll had comic book style boxes win over horizontal split boxes by one vote; 6 to 5. So I will attempt to honor that in the coming sets assuming I have no horrific problems. For all those who don't want boxes over the images, I will include the clean images with the story ones in the downloads for the sets. This is a lesson in the importance of voting too; as one side can win or lose by a single vote just like that.

There is one new poll up now, regarding clothing preference for the girls in my image sets. I know what we're all thinking here, but I'm posting a poll anyway since people seem to want a balanced story and may want something other than what I have planned. As always these polls are early surveys and not permanent but they will be taken into account in my future sets. So far I have been usually going with the sexy/slutty clothing since this is adult artwork. I can go for more realistic clothing where applicable, use a balance of sexy and believable clothing, or I can use even sluttier clothing if people prefer. I also posted options for minimal clothes and no clothes just to cover all the bases. So let me know what you guys prefer clothing-wise and keep checking back to see when I post the fourth set to Patreon and put up that special poll.

EDIT: 10/15 - So I have everything done on my end, but poser queue manager decided not to render my list of images last night for some reason. So I have to do some of it during the day today and maybe tonight again since it takes over nine hours to render all this with my home computer. Then all I have to do is put in the words with paintshop pro which shouldn't take over a day I hope. So it looks like tomorrow or friday is when this should be done if poser queue manager behaves itself. Sorry about the wait, but there is nothing I can really do if my software decides not to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment