Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fourth set finally up on Patreon!

Hey all, it has been a rough two weeks finishing this set. I initially took this on as a favor to a friend, who wanted to see a pregnant blonde get banged by two black guys. He also insisted that the blonde not be an elf for some reason; so I made one of the guys a half-elf, just because. I planned for this to be around ten images, a standard small set but it quickly got out of hand and became a whopping 26 images.

This was made worse by my wanting to test out a story on this set, which was... interesting. Please note that this story is the first I have done in a while and basically a retrofit, as I had the set half done before the story was made. (So cut me some slack.) It is also not representative of medium seriousness as far as story goes (this is low-minimal), as that poll was also done a bit over halfway into the set. Hopefully the story bits are at least decent to you guys, I think they are or I wouldn't have released it. As always constructive comments are welcome.

I think the images turned out well, and I am improving with each set that I do. I also tried to use an indoor scene for this set, which was kind of a mess. This is probably why most 3d artists use outdoor scenes. Either way I have posted not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR preview images for all of you! This is mostly because the set is huge, and also because I had trouble deciding which images to use. Note that the preview images are the clean versions. If you want to see the whole set and the story before next month, as well as support my future work, my Patreon link is on the right.
 
I am also putting up that special poll I talked about, but I will make a new post about that because I don't think most people will read this far down. 0_0













No comments:

Post a Comment