Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Special poll results and a new HUGE poll is up!

Hey everybody. The special poll is now over with Zayla winning by a landslide so she will co-star in the fifth set. I will begin work on the fifth set this week, and if I have enough time and don't go overboard again, I hope to get it done around the end of the month. (It will probably run into November so don't be surprised.) Whenever people sign up for the appropriate tiers of Patreon, I plan to do votes like this fairly regularly. So if the idea appeals to you and you want to help decide what ends up in my future sets/comics, the middle and high tiers of Patreon will get to do that for most of them in some way. There will still be special polls on this blog on occasion, but they will be fairly rare and not as powerful as Patreon results would be.

The other two polls seemed to have run their course as well so I took them down also, people seem to prefer slutty clothing, with some also liking sexy and minimal clothing as well which is fine. I planned to mix it up a bit anyway, and this is essentially what I had planned so that works out great. The story one seemed split between a large story arc and many small arcs, with a large arc getting one more vote. This is for a bit father down the road for me, but it is good to know that people would like to see medium/large story arcs as opposed to many tiny ones. (I wanted to do medium/large arcs anyway.)

Many of you probably already noticed my new poll, which is massive. This is a general early survey to see what all of you want to see. The poll will not necessarily make any of these things happen like a special/Patreon poll would, but it will tell me what people like/want to see which will probably affect what I try to put in future sets. I have listed a fairly wide selection of things, including stuff I have done and things that I want to do as well as some fetishes that seem popular in the 3d art world. You can select as many as you want but remember I want to know your FAVORITE things. If everyone votes for everything, it doesn't help me at all. So please just pick your favorites, maybe six or seven things per person.

If you really like some fetish that I didn't include, leave a comment saying what it is and why its amazing. (It needs to be appropriate for fantasy artwork.) I will take any good suggestions and include them in future polls. I would put it in this poll, but I can't edit it after someone has voted so it will have to wait until next time. Do remember that some things are off the table completely, those things are up top in the rules page under stuff I will never do, don't bother trying to suggest any of those things because it won't happen.

I will post an update around the end of the month about the state of the fifth set if it isn't finished yet.

EDIT 10/30: Quick update, there is no way I am going to have time to finish the fifth set before tomorrow, I just haven't had enough spare time to finish everything, much less render it all, or do the postwork. It is coming along nicely though, so that's good. Next week is when this will probably be done unless my normal work ends up eating too much time again, but I should be able to make late next week I think. Also the poll is going great so far, so keep voting for your favorite scenarios and spread the word!

EDIT 11/3: Another update, I had little to no free time yesterday so I still have a fair bit of work left to do on the fifth set. It is also shaping up to be another large set as well, though it may not be. Currently it is around ten images with about half of what I planned to include yet to be finished. I think it is shaping up nicely, and if it ends up being the month's large set, so be it. The poll is making significant progress, so keep that up and watch for the fifth set being posted to Patreon around the end of this week unless something doesn't cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment