Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Two new polls up! One is very special!

Hey again. I wanted to make a new post about these new polls, the one right under the Patreon link in particular. This is a preview of what I plan to do on Patreon for the middle and high tiers on a fairly regular basis. (Not necessarily every set, but probably every other one at least.) This is a poll where you get to help me decide what goes into my next image set! You can now vote on who gets to co-star in my next set with a new girl I have already made. I will use whatever girl wins the poll in the fifth set, so make sure to vote for your favorite. (If there is a tie I will break it.) This very special poll will only be up for ten days, so spread the word about it!

There is also a third poll under the clothing one, regarding plans for future stories. Would you guys prefer one long story arc, a few smaller ones, or many tiny ones? Let me know!

I am going to take the time while the poll is in progress and fill out the Patreon content, and post a few mini-sets up there, so go check that out too!

EDIT 10/18: I have also posted the early preview pic of the new girl for set 5 on Patreon. So any supporters will get a sneak peek of that. (Final design may be subject to to minor changes, but it may help you decide what to vote on for the poll?)

No comments:

Post a Comment