Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Fourth set fixed and Patreon update

Hi everyone. As noted in the post title, I redid the fourth set, and made it lighter. Apparently because I use an LED monitor, things that look fine to me are rather dark on older monitors. Sorry about that, but its all fixed now and the previews on the original post have been updated. There are also a total of 29 images in the set now (so three extra images!), as I could fix some things since I was re-rendering it all anyway. This will not affect the free release date, and the fixed and larger set is up on Patreon now. (Both comic version and a cleaner version.)

The polls seem to be going well, with the most important one at this time currently in no danger of a tie. (Though this can easily change, there is still the weekend left, and only 15 votes so far.) The clothing one is also somewhat decisive, (it seems people want what I was doing anyway) but the story one is split fairly evenly. Most people seem to want small story arcs or one large story arc. Either of these are fine (not exactly conflicting either), and realistically are for a bit farther down the road than I currently am now. However some more decisiveness would be helpful, if I could get some more votes in.

I have also added one mini-set to the middle tier (high tier gets it too) on Patreon, and I should have time to get another one (at least) in over the weekend. I will see what else I have time for, but I have been refining and upgrading my girls in the meantime. (Zayla has her nipple rings back, Lucia has claws, etc.) In any case here is one of the four images in the new mini-set featuring Lucia. I will update this post if I get any other Patreon stuff done over the weekend.

EDIT 10/26: Preview image added of second mini set up on Patreon, six images total.



No comments:

Post a Comment