Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

10,000 views!

Awesome news people; this blog has been viewed over 10,000 times as of today. This is an important milestone for all websites/blogs, and as such I have made you guys the image below to celebrate. It features Zayla with my recent updates to her. (Plus some of her new toys.) Thanks, everyone.

A very special thanks to the various 3d artists that exchanged links with me and helped this happen.



I have also posted a third mini-set on Patreon, featuring Zayla and some of her new toys that I got this week (six images). I put a preview image in the post below. It also looks pretty surely decided that Zayla will co-star in my next set, but I will wait until it ends tomorrow to post a new poll or two. (It looks like the clothing preference one has run it's course as well, ending with a preference for slutty clothing and a bit of sexy and minimal, which I can totally do.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just wanted to ask if you want I can put your banner on my blog. Send me an email at penguinhat72@hotmail.com I use banners that are 150x50 pixels

    ReplyDelete