Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Patreon Page Now Available

In other news, my Patreon page is up and linked to on the right of the blog. My current plan is to release most of my sets for free, but from now on they will release on Patreon first and then be put on this blog after about a month. If you want early access to them, the lowest tier on my Patreon is only $5 a month. There are also Patreon exclusive rewards on the higher tiers, including future Patreon exclusive sets that will NOT be posted here. If you enjoy my work, spread the word about me and please consider supporting me on Patreon.

The more support I get, the more image sets I can make and the better they will be. I could even do this for a living if I get enough support from all of you. The two higher tiers also get access to occasional polls/discussions about what to include in my future sets, so you can help me decide what to make. If I end up liking this project but get no real support this way, I may have to change over to the standard sale model for my future image sets. I do not want to work that way, which is why I went with Patreon first; but this cannot work without your support.

I also put up a poll up on the right, relating to my desire to branch into comics, to give my images a story. My next set should be ready in about two weeks, and will be on Patreon first, as mentioned above. (Previews will be posted here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment