Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Patreon changes, mini-set 6 posted, new polls up now and previous poll results!

Hey everyone. I had some time yesterday after all so I did this month's Patreon stuff as well as changing around Patreon again. I have added in various access options to games I make and edited some other stuff. Basic game early access is lower now, beta game access is where it used to be. Higher tiers have been totally changed and more details specified for them. Mini-set 6 features four images of Helenya and is up now, along with a new wallpaper for all tiers. A preview of mini-set 6 is below. Construction on the next story set will start tomorrow. If you like my work, please spread the word and consider supporting me on Patreon to get early access to my stuff and other goodies (like these mini-sets): https://www.patreon.com/redleatherart. Any and all support is appreciated and helps motivate me.

In the mean time I have put up two new polls; one on the right and one in a link in this post. I am trying a new method of polling, to see if this gets better/more results. This poll asks who you want to see star in my first VN attempt that I am planning through in the general sense. This is not a special poll and so I will not necessarily use the winner of the poll, this is more of an interest gauge. If something wins by a huge margin though, there is a much higher chance it might happen. Be aware; the first three options will limit what I can do in the VN, as I need to get the recurring characters out of whatever trouble they get in to. The last three options allow me to do darker shit like bad ends and the like as the character will not be overly important and is somewhat disposable, including the last option for using (what I planned to be) a future recurring character. I can figure something out if I decide to use her but semi-harsh things happening to her is fine for reasons that may be revealed later if necessary. Anyway here is that poll, (http://www.poll-maker.com/poll242101xEe5a41Bc-9) so vote now and spread the word if you want to see your favorite character in that list in a VN/choose your own adventure game or if you want to see some darker shit with one of the unnamed characters! (I am not sure which I will do, maybe the second one if one of the darker options wins; maybe a bit of both) Comments/feedback welcome on this or the current slave training game. Note: I am not working on the VN game yet in any actual fashion, I am just gauging interest in what people want to see so that I have a better idea what to plan when I do start work on it.

As far as the other new poll; it asks what kind of hair you prefer on female characters. Options available include long, medium, short, ponytails, braids, updos/buns and fancy/eccentric hair. (The last one is for the weird/complex hairstyles.) For a length reference, Zayla's hair would be medium; so longer than that is "long". The results from last weeks polls are that people seem to be alright with either quality or quantity when it comes to images, which is good to know; and that people want me to focus on the story arc, so that is the plan for now. Here is that preview of mini-set 6, and I will post again toward the end of the week (hopefully) with some previews of the next set. (Early previews should be on Patreon in a few days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment