Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Patreon miniset 5 posted, previous poll results, and two new polls up now!

Hey all. I have posted Patreon miniset five, it features Zayla and some imps in a few images. Below is one one the seven images as a preview. If you like my work and want to support me, you can get access to sets such as this each month as well as helping to decide what goes into them (to some extent) most of the time as well as just getting my normal sets early. (I am still considering extending the Patreon exclusivity length.) Support also helps my side projects go faster; such as animations and games. Just in case you didn't read the update in the other post; I have also posted the two new bios on the character page if you are into that.


I have taken down the old polls, a few hours before it was technically over but there have been no new votes in the special poll since yesterday so I figured it was done. (I also have something to do later, so I am writing this now.) The result of the special poll is that most people want me to work on the slave training game, so I will do that for the first half of February. If you have questions or want to ask if certain things will be in the game or make a suggestion, feel free to ask in the comments. (The scenes are still being planned so now is the time.) The other options in the poll got a fair few votes though, which is always nice to see that there are other things that I do that people like. The other polls are discussed after the break, to keep this post from being too large. New polls are up though, so vote on those! I am not sure when my next update will be given that I will be working on the game, but I will try to post something next week with a progress report.


As far as the other polls go, the darkness poll was basically split evenly with only one vote difference between all options except not dark at all, which came in last. I plan to do all of these things at various points if I haven't already; so just keep watching to see what each set contains. (Everybody wants pretty much everything rather evenly, so not much was gained from this.) There is both standard sex and non-con sex in set eight, so there you go if that's what you wanted. Zayla and Salune have the sexual slavery/SM stuff going on as well; which will be in future sets whenever I can get to that. As for the really dark stuff, that just depends on what I end up making; I think stuff like that would be best suited to a little VN or something. There will always be bits of regular sex as well, so there will be something for everyone.

The other poll asked about breast size preference; and this one was not quite what I expected given previous polls. People in this poll seemed to prefer average sized breasts, with above average in second and very large in third. Given that Zayla has always won all the character polls in the past I expected her option to win this poll, or maybe the bigger options. (I know people can like Zayla's character best but generally prefer smaller tits but still this seems odd given past polls.) However you all seem to want more average tits, which is/was in the works anyway (the two elven girls in set eight are above average and realistic sized, respectively) but I have edited one character I haven't used yet to accommodate this as well. (Breast size reduction in this case.)

The thing to note with this poll is that I don't intend to ever do flat, as it borders on things that I don't do, likewise I don't plan to do "even bigger than that" because I like to keep things semi realistic. I had these on the poll just to find out how popular they were, and now I know. (Both of these things are probably still possible if a patron wanted to see one though.) However there are also two characters that I have made which have "huge" sized tits, one of which you may be able to guess if you read the character page. I personally like big tits (within reason) but average is something I planned to do anyway. It's nice to have a variety and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment