Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Set eight posted to Patreon!

Hey everybody. I actually managed to finish the set today though it took a lot more work that I thought. (It took over 30 hours total to render everything and about two days of spare time for me to finish the writing and postwork.) I need to finish the Patreon mini-set and post the two new character bios sometime in the next few days, but other than that I am drained until the current special poll is done. I tried to go over this set as best I could despite hitting the proverbial wall hours ago; but some small errors may exist if someone gets this before I double check it in the next few days. So apologies in advance for that if that happens, but I really wanted to finish this inside January if possible and I did so that's good.

Set eight is the first part of the small story arc "Road to Lithorca" titled "Taking a break". It features new persistent characters James and Tabitha, along with two elven girls and a big orc. This set is a massive 32 images with both clean and comic versions and there are SIX preview images below; although two are the same as before, just larger and actually finished. I am totally wiped right now and I will try to post the character bios in the next few days along with the new patreon mini-set. If you like the previews below, the set is on Patreon right now for the appropriate tiers; plus you get to support my work and help me make it better. There are also polls on Patreon to help decide what happens in some future projects, including my first VN attempt which I am planning through. Constructive comments welcome, also keep voting in the polls on the right. There are also feeds and follow widgets under those if you like my blog.

EDIT 2/2: I changed a few words on three pages of the comic version of set eight and re-uploaded it; not that it was wrong before, I just wanted to reword some things. I have also added James and Tabitha's bios to the character page up top, so check those out if you are one of those people that enjoy backstory and additional info.



No comments:

Post a Comment