Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

1/11/15 - New animation up!

Hi all. I finished one of the new animations I have been working on; it features Salune teaching one of Zayla's other elven slaves how to deepthroat a cock. It's short, but I made it to loop well, so it doesn't seem like it really. (Just to explain something: I can't really do much more than this for animations right now unless I make them without shaders/shadows, which makes it look fairly crappy. Making this short animation took over seven hours just to render it. That is why it took me a week to fix it, I kept finding new problems after I rendered it each night.)

This is my first real attempt with making a sex animation and I am still working out various problems. Below is the gif of the animation, a high quality video file is up on Patreon. If I can find time and/or if I am able to get the other animation working, I will post it here in the coming week; but I need to start construction on the main image set for this month, so I may not have time. In the meantime, keep voting in the polls here; and there are still fancy polls up on Patreon for those interested, also any feedback on the game idea in the previous post would be appreciated.


Oh and here is a bonus image of the complete scene, just to give you a better idea of what's going on in that animation.

4 comments:

  1. humm i like the concept, but a quick question is will zalya join the game too? will we have tentacles? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. suggestion!!! lesbian orgy with futas ib the mix :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the comment and I'm glad you like the idea.

    To answer your first question: yes Zayla is in the game as it is currently planned. The game takes place from her perspective, and besides just making the training schedule she can make various decisions during some scenes to change what happens (or select from multiple options). If you meant that as: will she be in the some of the actual sex scenes; the answer is also yes. I planned to give Zayla the option to teach Salune directly in at least a few instances, possibly even demonstrate proper technique in others. (I may even work in Hel somewhere if people want it, so leave comments if you like that idea.)

    To answer your second question: yes, I plan to have tentacles and monsters as at least one training option (one option with multiple choices, as I mentioned earlier).

    As for your suggestion, Salune is the only futa so far (and they are supposed to be very rare) so there can't really be more than one of those right now; but as for the whole lesbian orgy idea (with Salune, so there will be one futa), I like it and I'll see what I can do. What I can include depends on how much time/effort I can put into this first game, which in turn depends on how interested people are, how much support I can get, and my time schedule. The way I plan to make this game I could potentially add in more events/variations later if there is enough interest in the game to warrant updates or expansions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much ill wait for it ansciously :D

    ReplyDelete