Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

1/29/15 - Status Update and new special poll.

Hi again. So I tried to render set eight last night but once again poser queue manager decided not to work for whatever reason, so I basically lose a day of work. Even assuming that I can get the renders done tonight, I probably won't be able to post this set before the technical end of the month. (Re-renders and postwork takes a day or two and a fair bit of time which I may not have. I have it rendering now, but it takes over ten hours total [assuming there are no problems] and I can't work on anything else if it renders during the day.) This set will probably be put out next week, unless there are basically no rendering problems tonight. (Unlikely.)

I did put out the two animations this month already, as well as all the character bios; so there has been content put out this month. (Each animation is basically a small set by itself as far as work goes, and two small sets per month was my original goal for production.) I think I can finish the Patreon mini-set before sunday at least, but we will see about that as well. Long story short, don't be surprised if this stuff gets pushed back to next week. I would rather it be a bit late and done well than rushed and crappy. (I'm doing the best I can with no real equipment to work with, but I can't make it work when it doesn't want to.)

In other news, there is a new special poll up on the right side of the blog, under the other two polls. This poll was specifically made for those people that actually check my blog often and actually vote in the polls and even read what I write here. This special poll just asks what you want to see me put effort towards for the first half of next month, as many of the high end Patreon polls would. There are a few different options, not all of which will see immediate results. (Some options are simply putting more work towards certain things; they are the ones that say "work on".) The poll will be up for one week starting today, so vote now for your favorite choice.

Also, poll results for the other two polls are very interesting so far; though one does conflict badly with many previous poll results. I will check that out and discuss it when those are done though.

EDIT 1/30: I have had these images rendering for over 24 hours now including re-renders. I will do the best I can to get this posted before sunday, the Patreon miniset will be delayed a bit but whatever; I prefer to finish this main set if I can. There is a small chance I might be able to actually make it, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment