Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

1/21/15 - Another new animation up! (now with two angles!)

Hey everyone. I've been pretty busy recently but I still hope to finish this next set by the end of the month; it's just really complicated. In the meantime I sort of got the other animation working. It isn't the angle I wanted, but I think it still looks good. The gif is below, and the high quality movie files are up on Patreon. Keep voting in the polls and spread the word about my work! Set seven public release is next week, so there will be that at the very least.

This animation features Salune and another elven slave girl, this time with actual sex. Comments/feedback are welcome, consider supporting me if you really like it and want to see more.

UPDATE 1/24: I have added the back angle gif of this animation here. The high quality files are on Patreon as well. The lighting is a tiny bit different  in the back angle gif because I had to remove a wall to get the camera angle I used, but I think it still looks fine. I am hoping to get a preview of my current set up today and change the polls, we will see how much time I can get to do that.


4 comments:

  1. The lighting and overall quality is pretty good in the animation. Not sure if I asked this already but are you a Daz or Poser user?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I use Poser Pro 2012 right now; that animation is with indirect lighting and raytracing on so it makes it look very nice but that in turn makes it take about seven hours just to render that tiny animation. (At least with what I have to work with right now.)

      Delete
    2. Oh, well looks really good. I've got a copy of Poser 9 I've used to make a few animation loops. It seems to render pretty quickly using one of the lighting presets without raytracing.

      Delete
    3. That sounds right. this renders in about an hour without complex lighting on; but it doesn't nearly as good without it. Render time goes up exponentially with indirect lighting involved.

      Delete