Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Initial Character Bios Up!

Hey everybody. I finished the writing parts of the character bios ahead of schedule and have posted it all on the "Characters" page up there. Unfortunately I am still having issues getting reality/luxrender working right, or even get html page jumps working right, so it is just text right now. However if you are one of those people that like to know the back-story for the characters (stares at the results of the most important trait poll) then this page for you. I think I got the basics covered, I didn't want to go overboard with the initial bios; I can always edit/expand them later. (I planned to anyway.) There is one for each of the five girls that I have made so far up right now.

I spent over six hours so far today screwing around with reality and luxrender, and while I have made some progress; it is far from what I need/want in most cases. (And nowhere near worth the time/effort put in to make one image.) I think I am just going to have to use regular renders for the characters page for now; I will see about getting that in in the next few days.

Keep voting in the polls to the right, both help me a lot. Also remember there are two polls up on my Patreon page for patrons that will decide what goes into some of my upcoming projects, so if any of the things in the post below sound good to you, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment