Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Status Update 12/31/14 and Happy New Year!

Hey again. I have been working on the character bios for the various characters I have already made as well as a handful of new ones that nobody has seen yet. I hope to get the initial ones finished within the week, and I plan to post previews on Patreon of the newer characters before the set(s) featuring them is/are posted here.

Speaking of Patreon, I have posted a new poll up there for the $5 tier and up. The poll is simple, it asks which of the many things listed do you want to see come together (pun definitely intended) in a mini set. (It may be a full set if a lot of people vote or if I get carried away again.) The top two choices from the poll will be put into a mini set for Patreon. (Obviously at least one of the top two needs to be a female, if not I will use the top choice and whoever the highest voted girl is.) There are a variety of choices on the poll, including all the girls I have made so far, all the monster options from the set seven poll, as well as options for a random female slave, either human or elf. There is also one new monster option: a Cerberus! This poll will be up for the month of January, and may even be used twice if there are a lot of votes. (i.e. one mini set for mid-January with whatever is winning at the time, and another for February with the ending winners.)

This is a far more generous poll than I intend to usually do, as it has basically everything that I have done/offered as an option. So if you want to see some specific combination from that list, this is your chance. You also get to help support my work and get access to the Patreon content for the appropriate tiers that is already up! (Such as the last two sets I made.)

Anyway, keep voting on the polls here on the blog as well and watch for the bio pages being added here within a week. (Hopefully.) Finally, Happy New Year to everyone!

EDIT 1/2/2015: I also posted a new poll on Patreon for the $15 tiers and up giving a choice of heroines for my first attempt at a VN/choose your own adventure game. Most of my girls so far are available as choices, as well as options for a random female elf and a random human girl. If one of the random girl options wins the vote, things can get... darker... as far as story twists/content go. (Since they would [probably] be one-off characters, they don't need to get out of the trouble they get in...unless maybe you really want them to.) As far as the character bios go, I am done with most of the writing, I didn't want to put too much in this early. I would like to get pictures up on the page to go with all the text, but it isn't behaving so far. Hopefully I can sort this out over the weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment