Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Big poll two discussion, side project discussion, and two new polls up now!

Hi again. So it's time to go over the results of the last two polls, I will start with the side project poll.

This post is huge so I am putting a break here, the discussion is after the break. Before that though, two new polls are up so vote away!

As for the side project poll:

The thing most people want to see is apparently a simulation style game, which got over ten votes more than any other choice. (But again, around ten of those may not be legit.) Second place goes to both an rpg maker game and just making images. This is interesting for a few reasons, but I will go over that in a moment. VNs came next with seven votes, followed by the choose your own adventure style games. Four people wanted an actual adventure game, three wanted animations, and two wanted some kind of dating sim. Nobody wanted some kind of card game which is great because I didn't want that either, I just put it up as another option.

So the winners here are the simulation game, and rpg maker game, and oddly enough just plain images. Now the two game winners don't surprise me, but these two are also the ones that will take literally ten times the effort of the others to make. I can see about making some sort of simulation game demo, but any real progress will take months, especially with no actual support. Rpg maker games take a lot of effort too, and the other problem with this option is that it is so different. All the other game options would be done using python and Renpy, so when I make progress on one game type here, I make progress on all of them in a way. Rpg maker games would be a separate thing, and a lot of effort put towards a very specific outcome and nothing else. I will see how things progress, but this will almost surely be in the same boat as the simulation game; any real progress will have to wait until I get enough support to work on this stuff for a decent amount of time.

VNs and the choose your own adventure style game are much more within the realm of what I can do right now, and are much more likely to happen soon. The actual adventure game and dating sim will be shelved for now in favor of the more popular options, but will be available in future polls of this type to investigate later on. Card games are out, I didn't really like the idea anyway. Animatons are going to happen; these can be done from poser and are probably the easiest thing for me to do right now besides plain images. A fair few people did want to just see images, so effort will be placed there as well. If what you wanted didn't fair well here, don't worry; there will be other polls like this in the future. Polls like this on Patreon will have far more weight than polls here on the blog will as well, so if you really want something to be made; I need your support to make it happen.

Just a reminder here as well; this is a definitive side project, the images and such will take most of my time/effort still (as apparently a lot of people want them to) but I will work on these side jobs when I have the time and/or am tired of making renders that week.

Now for the second big poll.

The things people seem to really want are double penetration, triple penetration, beast, incest, toys, threesomes, slavery, dual vaginal/dual anal, and semi-consentual sex. All of these are planned to happen in some capacity in the future, if they haven't already. Middle popularity options include tattoos, s/m, lactation/milking, hypnosis, and monster girls. Tattoos has already happened and is very safe. S/m, lactation/milking, and hypnosis are things that I would like to put in if I get the time/interest. Monster girls I would like to do but this would take a lot of effort on my part, and some modeling software that I don't have in order to do it well; so this will have to wait until I get something. A few options still got some votes below this such as fisting, pov images, x-ray images, femdom, clothed sex, public use, ntr/cheating, exhibitionism, and body swapping. I understand most of these options getting low votes as they tend to be more extreme options. X-ray images would take a lot of postwork time and effort, which I can't justify right now for such low interest. Pov images I have already done some of, and will look into in the future. Fisting, clothed sex, and exhibitionism are things that I plan to try in the future, so I will see how that works out. Femdom, public use, ntr/cheating, and body swapping will remain possible options in the future but be shelved for now due to comparatively low interest. Footjobs got all of zero votes, and is off the menu for now; which is fine by me as I never understood this fetish personally. Again, if what you wanted didn't do well, there will be other polls so don't worry.

Now for the new polls, I have posted two related polls. One asks what is the most important thing in a female character, and the other asks which of the girls I have made so far is your favorite. Obviously one would cause the other, so hopefully this will let me know who is popular and why. I am rather drained right now but I will see what I end up working on in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment