Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Status Update:12/1/14

Hey again. The polls are going fairly well so far, with plenty of time for things to still change. The special poll is fairly bent towards the first option, but a handful of votes could completely change that. So keep voting and spread the word, anything can still happen.

The side project poll is going along nicely, but still needs input as well. This poll is not a simple win/lose poll; I am gauging the desire for these various types of side projects. Unless something literally gets zero votes, it is at least an idea on the table for future plans. So vote for your favorite(s) and tell your friends; more votes here means a higher likelihood of it happening.

On the other hand, the Patreon poll has no votes yet. This poll asks which of my girls do you want to see star in the seventh set? (4 named girls so far and one new option, preview of her on Patreon.) I will have to choose the winner if nobody signs up/votes, so if you want the seventh set to feature one of my girls specifically, this is your chance; one vote could decide it at this stage. I have also recently redone much of the Patreon page and edited numerous things to reflect my current plans. (Some edits still pending.) Any and all support would help expedite those plans and make my work better.

Oh and new subscribe/follow by email widgets on the right of the blog.

EDIT 12/2: So my new hardware arrived and is installed and working great. I can render in half the time now, which is really nice. I am fiddling around trying to get reality to work right but having issues. I will update this again if/when I can get that going. So apparently Reality 4 has a ton of release issues that don't look to be fixed anytime soon, so that will have to wait. Also I am part way through making a Patreon mini-set (maybe full set, we will see), it should be done in the next few days, so watch for previews of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment