Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Second special poll winner and new big poll up!

Hi again. I haven't finished the new Patreon set yet, it ended up being normal sized and will take another day or two to finish the postwork.  I think it turned out well considering that it was supposed to be five or six softcore images, and it will have a little story to go with it. (Which it wasn't supposed to have either.)

In other news, the second special poll is over, and it seems people want to see a minotaur in the seventh set; so I will work that in. Since there were no votes in the Patreon poll, I guess I'll just use the new girl I have ready for this set. (Probably, I might change my mind.) Production on this set should start later this week.

In any case I am posting a new big poll featuring some more fetishes that I could include in my work at some point. This is simply a gauge of interest in these things, it does not guarantee anything will happen but it lets me know what you all like. (I put threesomes on this one because I forgot it last time.) A few things on this poll I don't really care for and one in particular I really dislike. However I am posting this anyway to see how interested all of you are in these things. As before pick a few (3-5 things per person please) of your favorites, and if you really like some fetish that wasn't on either of the big polls, leave a comment saying what it is and why it is awesome and I may include it in future polls.

No comments:

Post a Comment