Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Animation test preview!

So I got kind of sidetracked while working on the new mini-set. The mini-set features Karen and a beastman creature in an abandoned area of the docks. I decided to try and make this animation, I know its not that great, but I think it's more than fair for a first attempt. (Especially considering the shitstorm I had to go through to get this to work...) Also this is NOT an actual quality render of the animation, this is a preview sample. These take about 2 minutes to render, real ones take over six hours... so yeah. I don't really know what I'm doing yet as far as animations go, but I think this is good enough to show you guys. I am going to try and render an actual quality render tonight; but in the meantime here is a little low quality gif I made. Consider it proof that I can/will do animations/movie clips. (Just in case any of you were wondering if I actually could or would do any/all of that stuff in the side project poll. I wouldn't offer things that I couldn't/wouldn't do.) Also hopefully I can complete the actual mini-set later today. 

Just to establish something: I will put small gif previews of these animations here on the blog, however; once I get actual quality ones made, they will be Patreon only. (I actually make high-ish quality mp4s of these, then convert them to gifs, I plan to host both on Patreon, if I can.)

There are only three days left on the current special/Patreon polls as well, there's still time to turn the special poll around if people vote. It looks like I'll get to pick the winner of the Patreon one.

Anyway here it is, I hope that maybe this will encourage more people to vote in the side project poll.
Constructive comments welcome. 

EDIT 12/5: I put up a preview gif of the real render version. I also shrank the old one and put it on the left. I think it's easy to see the difference. (The drip was already there, you just can't see it with no lighting/shadows. That's why the preview is made so fast, it skips all of that.) I think the real one actually looks pretty good, especially for a first attempt at an animation. Oh and I didn't have time to finish the Patreon set that this came from yesterday, hopefully I can work on that later today/over the weekend. The higher quality versions of this will be posted to Patreon with the set whenever I can finish it. (I keep wanting to make a full set instead of a mini-set, probably will.)

EDIT 12/7: I finished the 'mini-set', it ended up being over ten images and more of a normal set (The plan was for Patreon mini-sets to be solo/softcore sort of stuff.) but whatever, it's done now. I will render it tonight and do the postwork tomorrow. There will also be a comic version of this set because I already wrote it. (Normally Patreon mini-sets aren't this big and don't get comic versions.) It should be ready tomorrow, and I will post the better quality/less watermarked versions of this animation with it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment