Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Set 7 Preview/Update and new Deviant Art page

Hey. I am working on the seventh set but progress has been slow due to real life factors. I just haven't had large enough breaks of time to do much because of the coming holiday, and this probably won't change until the weekend. This means the seventh set will be pushed back to next week, but this is an intentionally large set for once (the only public one this month) and I have put a lot of work into it already. Below is a low res but high quality preview of the two characters in the seventh set, a minotaur, as voted in the special poll here and a new girl I haven't used yet; Helenya the Demoness. (This is the one that has had a preview of her up on Patreon for a while; the one I said that I really liked.) This particular image may not actually be used in the full set, I just needed to make a preview image that had both characters fully in the frame and facing the camera that didn't give too much away. Long story short, the set is taking longer than I thought (as usual) but I think this will be really nice so I want to give it the time it needs. Constructive comments on the preview are welcome.
In other news I now have a Deviant Art page. It's actually been up for a while but I haven't really used it since almost two weeks ago now. (I made it two months ago to contact some people, but recently decided to use it for promotional reasons.) It has gotten a fair bit of attention so I am going to continue updating it when I can. There is a link to it on the right of the blog, and while much of it's contents are just softcore previews of the full sets available here, there are a few images that you probably haven't seen yet up there. So check that out if you want and watch me on Deviant Art if you have an account there to keep up with any updates I make to that gallery.

On a side note, there was a weird jump in the polls in the last few days; all of the side project votes went to the simulation game, but the ones for the fetish preferences seem more spread out (I think?) so I don't think it was stuffed; but it might have been. Maybe someone got friends to vote for them or maybe I just got a weird surge in votes. Whatever the case, more interest in the polls is good; keep it coming. Special information for those of you that actually read this far down; there will be another update here with a special image posted (not from the seventh set) sometime over the weekend, there may be a hint/preview on my Deviant Art page somewhere. (I think you need an account to see images containing nudity, but it's free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment