Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Set seven posted to Patreon!

Hey everyone. I managed to finish the seventh set and I am posting it to Patreon right now. The name of the set is "To catch a Minotaur", for obvious reasons. It is 31 images and features Helenya the succubus and of course, a minotaur. I think this turned out extremely well, as hopefully shown in the preview images below. The set will be exclusive to Patreon for a month or so before it is released free here. If you want to help support my work and get access to it right now, it is available for the $5 tiers and up on my Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/redleatherart. The archive posted there has clean and comic versions of each image in the set.

I am way too tired right now to go over the polls and post new ones, that will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Constructive comments on the previews are welcome.

Here are four preview images:








No comments:

Post a Comment