Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Patreon "mini" set four finished!

Hey. I finally finished the new Patreon set, and it ended up being full size and quality. It was supposed to be a few small images, but I made a story for it and ended up liking it enough to go all in. It features Karen and a a homeless beastman who lives near the brothel where she works. The set ended up being 24 images, with a clean and comic version of each. I think this turned out pretty well and I think the story is good and very fitting.

This set will be Patreon only, it will never get released here. So if this appeals to you, (I hope it does) it is available to the $15 Patreon tier and above along with many other benefits. I have posted the set to patreon already along with the high quality mp4 and gif of the test animation that I made earlier with a much smaller watermark.

Here are four preview images of the clean versions of the images in this new Patreon set. I'm out for at least a few days now, this has drained me and I wasn't even planning to do it. Hopefully I can start work on the seventh set sometime later this week. I also have a few specific images that I need to make, I may work on those instead since there are only a handful. Constructive comments are always welcome and please keep voting in the polls on the right of the blog under the Patreon button.

Oh and set five will get released free in a few days, so check back for that.









No comments:

Post a Comment