Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

25k views and Patreon revamp!

Hi everyone. This blog just hit another important milestone; 25k overall pageviews! So I made this image for the occasion; there is a pg 13 version of it on my deviant art page as I mentioned last post. The image features Zayla and Salune posing with some of Zayla's various toys.


In other news I have rewritten much of the Patreon page; and shifted some of the benefits around, as well as changing some basic things. There are now more benefits/goodies available at lower support levels along with custom stuff available at higher support levels. I added a $2 support level which just gets you access to the Patreon feed where I post previews and promo images. There is also the basic $5 tier that gets you early access to my normal image sets as well. (The exclusivity period is currently a month, I may extend this in the future if need be.)

Considering that I now plan to work on animations and games as time allows, those have been added to the content list and are generally available (games get early releases/previews on Patreon, animations get high quality mp4/gif files on Patreon) for the $15 tier along with all the 'bonus" content now. (Early/unused renders and the like; this used to be on the tier above.) The $15 tier and above also get access to the Patreon polls that determine some part of a set each month and even help me decide what to make on occasion, as well as getting the Patreon exclusive "mini" set that I make each month, such as the one I made last week. (It was full size at 24 images with a comic version as well, but that was abnormal.) If you want to see something specific from me, there are tiers that can accommodate that as well. The top two tiers basically allow the patrons to ask for whatever they want for that month; so if there is something specific that you really want to see or have me work on, that is an available option.

Any and all support is appreciated; the more support I get for this project, the better my work will be and the more content I can make. I have two funding goals set, a low one to increase quality and the higher one being that I double the base number of images per set; which would be amazing. Anyway, I hope to get the seventh set done and posted to Patreon this coming week, and the sixth set gets released free at the end of the week as well so keep checking back for those.

EDIT 12/23: Construction on set seven is done, I plan to render it tonight. I think this one is really nice, probably because this is the first public set I have done since I actually got a rendering card, so now I can actually put props/scenery in the scenes. (The Patreon set two weeks ago was the actual first.) I am going to try and get all the writing/postwork done and ready today so that I can just slap it on the images tomorrow when the renders are done. So unless something horrific happens with the renders, I hope to have set seven posted to Patreon tomorrow. Also, I will probably take the votes down when I post the sixth set publicly at the end of this week; so vote now if you haven't already!

EDIT 12/24: So something did happen while rendering the seventh set, it isn't major but I want to redo it and I don't think I am going to have time to redo the images and finish the postwork today. The problem isn't horrific as I thought it might be (that was something else that I actually caught in time) but there is an important prop in over half the scenes that didn't show up right if at all for some reason that I need to figure out. I do not plan to work on this tomorrow because it's a holiday but if I can't finish it all today I will just have to release it on friday. Sorry for the delay again but I want this to be as good as it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment