Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Set six posted to Patreon and new special poll up!

Hey everyone, set six is done and up on Patreon right now! It features 24 images of the newly improved Lucia and a tentacle monster. Four preview images are below, and I think it is my best set so far from an image standpoint. (The story for set five was better, I feel.) Once again the set ended up being what I consider large, (20+ images) but this is probably for the best. There are both clean and comic versions of each image in the file on Patreon, to give you both options. (As always, the set is Patreon only for a month, then released free here.)

As promised, the new special poll is now up on the right under the side project poll. It asks which of the given options would you like to see in the seventh set. I will use whatever option wins the poll so choose carefully and spread the word about the polls! As previously mentioned there is the twin poll to this special one up on Patreon as well, asking what girl you want to see star in the seventh set. All my named girls are available choices as well as a new one that I haven't used yet. (Preview of her is on Patreon also, I think she is really nice. http://www.patreon.com/redleatherart)

If one person signs up for the appropriate tiers, ($5 and up this time, usually $15 and up) they could decide who stars in the seventh set. Obviously more votes/patrons would be preferable, but even one vote will prevent it from going to a random choice. (This is what I will most likely do if nobody signs up/votes.) Patrons of the $5 tiers and up also get access to the fifth and sixth sets right now, as well as other bonuses listed on Patreon.

Any constructive comments/support/votes go a long way in helping me make better images/comics. You can also follow my blog with the follow widget at the bottom right of the blog. As always please spread the word about my work and the special poll which will run until December 8th. I still need votes on the side project poll as well, which I consider more important than the special poll. Currently it seems people prefer the images/comics I currently do over anything else.

 Set six preview images below. (Clean versions.)

EDIT 11/26: Fixed one image in the archive and reuploaded the previews below. I also added two unused renders to the deluxe tier of Patreon.

EDIT 11/27: I just ordered some new hardware thanks to black friday pricing. I will post an update on how this works out next week probably. In other news, I still need votes in both polls. According to the last big poll, people wanted to see monsters more than anything else. I am giving you the option to pick one from the list right now and so far no progress has been made, which seems odd to me. The side project poll is also very important and hasn't gotten many votes. I can do most of those things fairly easily, but some would require me to refresh my python coding. What I try to do depends on what people vote for which so far is just image sets/comics.

EDIT 11/28: Got a few more odds and ends with the various black friday sales; they should help out in future sets. Keep voting in the polls please and spread the word about them. I will probably make a Patreon mini set or something in the meantime.
















No comments:

Post a Comment