Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Set six construction starting soon.

So I have planned through my next set, and will be starting work on it either today or tomorrow. I am going to try hard to keep it small this time as there as already been a large set this month (which is supposed to be my goal for the month). There is a tip as to who and what the set will feature on my Patreon feed. So hopefully next week (almost certainly not this week) or so this next set will be ready, but that is just a very rough estimate.

I have tons of ideas/plans/stories but very limited time to do all these things right now. I have a few sets planned through already, and a bunch of new girls to work through when time allows.

In the meantime, the fifth set is on Patreon for patrons, (some clean previews are below, there is also a story/comic version is included with the clean version in the archive listed on Patreon) and the fourth set was released here a few days ago. There are also three polls on the right of this blog that could use votes, I can't tell what people prefer without comments or votes, so either or both would really help.

EDIT 11/17: I just got a bunch of nice stuff off the DAZ store for 80% off. This should come in handy in the seventh set, as I have finally acquired some decent monster skins.

EDIT 11/19: Set six work in progress, I am aiming for sometime next week to finish it.

Side note, it has been a week since I posted the latest poll and literally nobody has voted on it or any others since then except one vote for the middle poll. I really need some kind of feedback for the fourth set, otherwise I just have to assume it's fine because I have no feedback. The two small sets vs one big set poll is currently on either by two votes and the story importance poll is tied but at fairly important levels. I could use more votes on all of these, I really do use the results for future ideas/sets so it makes a difference. A new poll will be posted next week or whenever I finish the sixth set.

Also, early preview image for set 6 on Patreon, available to all tiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment