Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Fourth set free release!

Hey everyone. It's two days early but here is the fourth set's free release. I am very interested in comments for this set and the fifth one. I know the "story" for this set is on the light side as far as words/content go, but this was my first attempt at implementing a story. The set was also done at the request of a friend, so the story had to be retrofitted in. It wasn't even supposed to have a story but I wanted to try implementing a story into this one so that I would know better for the next, better story. (I think the fifth set is much, much better from a story standpoint; check the previews below for clean image previews or Patreon for the full set.)

I am also posting a sort of new poll to help get feedback on this set as it is the first set with text implemented. The poll just asks how you feel about the implementation of the story into this set. It is very similar to an old poll about how I should have implemented stories into my sets, but this time there is something to judge your previous choice with. I have already done the fifth set in this style, but we will see what you all think of this first attempt.

Please vote in the polls, they help me a lot and give you all a way to influence my work. Real comments would also be helpful as long as they are constructive.

I am not going to post the entire set to imagevenue this time as it is over 30 images, but here are the four preview images from before. The archive below contains a clean images folder as well as the comic folder.

As always if you like my work please spread the word, or even better; support me on Patreon. Patrons get early access to my sets (the fifth set is up there right now!) and the higher tiers get other stuff as well. Examples include: Patreon exclusive image sets and much more frequent special polls that directly affect some part of an upcoming set. Any support would also help my art get better, faster as it would allow me to get decent hardware to render things with and newer/better software to make better images with. My Patreon is http://www.patreon.com/redleatherart and there is also a button on the right of the blog.


















password: redleatherart

https://mega.co.nz/#!Httw3QaI!VBTngRDlewTdFK5ODnRZgbfoU3QBMQV6Pbw5Hvq-Bxg

No comments:

Post a Comment