Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Huge poll discussion and two new polls!

So the big poll is closed now with some interesting results. There were a total of 44 votes this time which is great, so thanks to everyone who voted.

The two things with the most votes were Monsters and Vaginal sex. It makes sense, and I am looking into making better monster characters. Oral sex and anal sex got a fair amount of votes with anal coming in third between the big three (vaginal, oral, anal). I kind of figured this would happen as well, and this is fine. So far I have tried to include oral and vaginal sex in almost every set, as they tend to be the most frequent acts performed. I will try to work in more anal, it just depends on what the story requires/allows.

Lesbian sex, bondage, creampies and swallowing all got comparable amounts of votes too which is great because I like all these things as well. Tentacles and Futanari also got pretty high votes, and I will see about working those in more than I had previously intended. The fifth set I posted earlier has most of these things included already (not sure if futa/girl still counts as lesbian sex, I don't think so?), so there you go if that's what you wanted.

Gangbangs also got a good amount of votes and I would like to do this in some of my image sets, but I just can't right now. I am somehow managing to make decent renders with hardware in no way optimized for it, and I can barely render the scenes I make now on low settings. Three figures per scene seems to be my current limit, assuming there is a decent environment/lighting. (I meant to put threesomes on the big poll but somehow I forgot it.) If I get to the first goal on my Patreon, I can afford at least decent hardware to work with and then perhaps I can actually use more than three figures per scene. So if that is what you want, then you know how to help it happen.

Pregnant sex, prostitution, bukkake, titsex/breast caressing, masturbation/solo play, and orgies all got a fair number of votes for them, and most of these I can try to work in if I haven't already. Orgies have the same problem as gangbangs however, so I will have to wait on that one. Bukkake is also somewhat hard to do with my current software/hardware configuration, but I can look into it.

The things that came in last this time are handjobs/fingering, kissing/foreplay, and couples. I understand why few people voted for these as I asked you to pick your favorites. Kissing and handjobs are generally just part of a general sex sequence and rarely the main event. I will generally include these things anyway, if only one or two images of it. Couples scenes are just something that will be mandated by the story as well as my lack of decent hardware.

In other news, I have posted two new polls. One asks about if you prefer one large set or two smaller sets; as I intend to do one or the other each month at the very least. The other asks about just how important the story is to an image set, if at all. I will have at least one new poll (sort of) when I release the fourth set here in a few days, so vote on these in the meantime. I also did think of a bunch of other things to include on the next big poll, so watch out for that at some point in the future.

EDIT 11/13: I forgot to mention that I fixed a few minor grammar issues with set 5 and re-uploaded it, so it's fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment