Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Set five posted to Patreon!

Hey everyone. It's a bit late but I stayed up to finish this tonight. This has been a messy last few days working on this, but that's what happens sometimes. Regardless, I finished the fifth set and posted the link on Patreon; it ended up being a massive 33 images. I want to emphasize that this is way over the 20 that I am for in a large set and is not normal; I just keep going overboard. If you want to see it before a month from now and help me make my images better and faster, check it out. The higher tiers on Patreon will also get to vote on fairly regular Patreon exclusive polls about things that go into my future sets. My Patreon is http://www.patreon.com/redleatherart and there is also a button on the right of the blog. The $5 Patreon tier and above get early access to any sets that I make in addition to other bonuses, check my Patreon page for details.

The set features Zayla as she won the previous special poll and also features Salune, a new character I made a while back. She was made to cater to the futanari crowd out there, which according to the current poll is substantial. Not necessarily my favorite thing, but if people want it, what can you do. Sorry about the delay on this, but if I had decent hardware at home to make this with stuff like that wouldn't happen. (And if it did I could fix it in hours instead of days...)

There is also a substantial chance that I made some minor errors in final construction of the fifth set, as I have been working for hours to get this done tonight and am really tired. I will check again as soon as I can and correct any issues that may be there. I also know I meant to talk about the big poll and post new ones, but that can wait until tomorrow. So I will post again then; in the meantime I hope you all like this new set. I think it came out really well and the the story part is hopefully good too. The story is more serious than the fourth set but still not quite up to the fairly serious level that people seemed to want from a previous poll. Quality is also improving as I get back into writing, and will only get better.

As before, the archive on Patreon features a clean folder and a comic folder. These preview images are from the clean version. Constructive comments are welcome, and as always spread the word about my blog if you like my work.











No comments:

Post a Comment