Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Status Update: 1/15/15 - Set eight construction in progress.

Hi again. I haven't had time to do that much this week, but I have started construction on the next image set. (Characters/story done, I need to finish the scene then start making the actual images.) This one will be interesting because it is the first one that is part of a proper story arc, so some things will be a bit different in a few ways (such as more dialogue/non-sex images per set). This upcoming set also has five figures in the scene which is making things interesting to work on it.

I have the one preview up on Patreon of the two new named characters appearing in this next set, (it has been up for a while but I just reposted it with a better looking one) and I am posting a second early preview on Patreon right now of the other three figures in the set. Put the two previews together and you may guess a fair bit of what might happen in this next set. I will keep working on the new set, and see if I have time to fix that other animation over the weekend; but no guarantees there, this one is more complicated than the last one and has all kinds of issues. I also posted some new images on deviant art, so check that out and keep voting in the two polls here.

The current plan is to post an actual image preview (like a semi-final one, the ones on Patreon now are early previews because the scene construction isn't done) sometime next week to Patreon, then post it here a while later, so watch for that. If you don't want to wait, you can support me on Patreon now and see the early previews, or even vote in the polls at the mid level tiers for my upcoming projects/minisets as well as get access to all sorts of other stuff that I have posted for the different tiers. All support helps my work get better, faster as well as give me more time and motivation which enables me to work on this and my side projects more (like the game idea I posted before). The seventh set will be posted here towards the end of the month, so hopefully I can get this set done before that, but this one is complicated so maybe not. I also need to do a miniset for Patreon by the end of the month, so I have a lot to do.

EDIT 1/18: I did a bit of work yesterday on the next set, but didn't have much time today. There was a bunch of real life issues to deal with; hopefully I will have more time in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment