Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Status Update 2/8/15 - Looking into some new features for the slave training game.

Hey. So I worked on some coding related stuff yesterday with the time that I had. I am still working through some extra things, trying to see what little extras and helpful things I can get working. I want this game to be nice, but I also want to keep it simple enough that I can finish it in a few months. There are many little things that I would like to include if I can; such as more variations, sound effects, music, and maybe a gallery.

As currently planned, each 'activity' is basically it's own mini-set, with 3-4 variations of one or two images each (more for the complex options) depending on how many times it has been done and/or Salune's stats. Once I get most of the coding situated I can work on making the scenes/writing. I know enough from previous small games and other things I have made to get all the mechanics right before doing content. Essentially the base coding is all situated, but the rest will depend on how many bells and whistles I can get working/find content for.

I still could use votes in the new polls, votes so far are really low for whatever reason. One poll asks if you prefer quality or quantity when it comes to images, and the other asks if you want me to focus on story sets. I do use the results from the polls, as shown in the previous post and prior polls so votes are appreciated. Questions and comments are welcome, just keep it constructive.

5 comments:

  1. dont have a concrete idea, but how about, a rtaiing system that unlocks more sex scenes the more trained/sexualized she becomes? take example these 2 games, an dungeon crawl system that the further the heroine advances the more sex scene is unlocked... and it also depend on your options on how to make the heroinne fall in your traps, the same concept i think can be applied here...

    http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE142954.html

    http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE149215.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for the comment/idea. I was actually initially planning to have events unlock as Salune's stats grew in the game; but then I realized that this didn't make much sense in context and would only over-complicate things. Salune is already a broken sex slave and is incapable of resisting sex in any meaningful way; Zayla can already do pretty much anything with her. Due to this, I thought that having all events available from the start and just having them evolve as her skills grew was the better and more logical option. The point of the game is to get Salune's stats as high as possible within a set amount of days, so I thought it best to keep it simple. The level/corruption system generally requires a character that isn't addicted to sex already, which is not the case here. (It might work for the VN game though, I will see.)

      There might be some options/alternate scenes that unlock in certain circumstances, but this all depends on how much I can put into this/how interested people are. There will be options within some scenes that alter what happens/what stats are gained; and there may even be some rare alternate scenes that just happen by chance (if I can get those working). I could always update the game later and add in more stuff if enough interest is shown, but as it stands I want to keep things simple for this first attempt.

      Delete
  2. well still doesnt change the fact that she is newby, even if she is broken you could say.. erm as she lvl up she learns more tricks and can perform more scenes or the scenes end up with better result something like that :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again, (I assume this is the same person, I have no idea.)

      Salune has some training already; just not extensive training. You talk about 'levels' which is basically the same as the stat numbers I have in already; only the numbers are more technical and easier for me. I mentioned before that some trainings will have different variations (scenes) that will/can be used as her stats go up, which is exactly what would happen if her skills had levels instead. (If I used some kind of leveling system it would just be controlled by the stat numbers anyway; you just wouldn't know that.) The higher level trainings can raise her stats faster than the lower skill ones also, so better results at higher skill levels is already in as well. As far as things that Salune herself will do during events; (i,e, random variations and such) this depends on the time/effort that I put into certain training options.

      Thanks for the interest/ideas and feel free to keep posting other ideas/suggestions.

      Delete
    2. humm i see, ok then if i get any idea ill tell u then

      Delete