Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Status Update: 2/11/15 - So far so good.

Hi again. So almost all that stuff I said I was looking into panned out. I have some music and sfx to put in the game, and I got the semi-complex event triggers working. There is little else to do from a structure standpoint given that I want to keep this first game somewhat simple, so it is coming down to time and content. I want this game to have a fair bit of content/different scenes but the more I put in, the longer it will take. Each event for this game is basically it's own miniset, and each miniset usually requires a day or so of work alone. (This is just for the images alone, that does not include the writing/coding of either.) It is probably best that I do what I currently plan to do though, I personally hate it when a game has multiple scenes with identical images and only slightly different dialogue, so I want to avoid that. (As I said before, I plan to have 3-4 variations per training option, each one would be a different image/scene.)

Initial tests that I did have shown that having the in game timer at 30 days might work, but I can't know until a handful of events are working. (It may need more, which is no problem.) I wish that I had something visual to show for this so far, but since it's all coding that would be a bad idea. I have made a lot of progress this past week and have gotten almost everything I wanted to include working in the technical sense. (Still working on the gallery. Actually I have the gallery basically working now, at least for images. Apparently I was trying to do this an old way which no longer works, so now that I have used the new method it works.) I will be busy this coming weekend, so there will not likely be an update until next week sometime, when I will be working on this month's story set. If you want to support my work and help all this along, my Patreon is www.patreon.com/redleatherart. I plan to post a few previews of some events and such on Patreon whenever I get them done; and the game itself will be posted to Patreon a while before it gets posted here for free.

Ideas/questions/requests still welcome, now is the time for those things; before the actual content gets made.

No comments:

Post a Comment